Replies

• Disagree if he has to fill in that role again so be it,sure he made errors but he learns from that and moves on.That's how players get better making mistakes learning and growing.Now I'm not saying he's a full time guy but Ray Stone could turn into a nice utility guy that has some value.

We keep him because he fits the Arthur mold tough nugget that never backs down.

• Disagree Coryn. 

A utility needs to be able to play multiple positions and play them with some skill which Stone is devoid of.

Good defence but his attack is average and he is not a hookers a hole.

His service from dummy half is abysmal and he has no running game or kicking game.

Other than his defence he offers nothing and is a back up reserve grade quality player at best.

• The TCT are delusional optimists that think they have secret inside info. They don't. They keep saying Marata is going nowhere despite the increasing noise that he probably is. They say he loves the club - yet he's shopping himself to everyone else.

TCT is fools gold.

• 60s sits in the shitters all day at the club waiting to hear the scoops from unsuspecting employees taking a leak.  A mate who works security there has told me he's had to wake him up on the loo on numerous occasions . 

• 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Duh Wiz, everyone already knows thst, hence the constant long lines.

• Haha hahaha throw in the occasional reach round for the security boys and it's not far from the truth...

• He does love the club, and I'm sure he'd love to stay, but he's turning 25, now's the time for him to really cash in. 

• I think he has done us a big favour in letting us know so early i don't understand why he wouldn't wait to the new year.

The ball is in our court we offer him 2 years on completive money if the club want to keep him or let him walk and use money in other players.

• Players like RCG are easier to replace than guys like Junior Paulo. RCG is a metre eater and good defender. Paulo is a ball playing prop who is part of our attacking structure. If you think Paulo is expendable then go have a look at our forward pack in 2017 and 2018. I'd say he's more crucial to it than RCG, particularly if Hollis and Rodwell come through as expected.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
1 hour ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
4 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
4 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
4 hours ago
More…