Replies

• Massive news, he was one of our best. Good on him though and it will allow us to keep Nuikore

• RCG is more crucial than Niukore. RCG provided so much when returning from injury. He led the defensive line and provided great carries. When RCG was injured we struggled to replace him. Whereas we have abundant of backrowers in Carty, Papa, Matto, etc

• He'll be 30 at the end of 2022, Niukore will be 25. We can expect continued improvement from Kaufusi & Stone next year and blooding of Hollis & Rodwell, plus a full season from Makhatoa & Gregg.

My first reaction was, "oh hell no", but this might actually work well for us. 

Letting him walk is exactly what the Storm would do. 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Especially middle forwards

•  💯 on this RCG has a lot of mileage on those tyres.I'd continue to load up on young front rowers and let em develop and fight it out for that spot.

Let RCG go get his last payday.

• I wonder what sort of money his contract in 2023 was going to be? I wonder if he is chasing more money and hoping the eels will pay more 

• He'll be chasing one more long term deal. 

• Source ?

• Daily Telegraph has the article 

• That explains it

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"All this talk and he'll probably sign with the dogs, I believe they promised him fullback. "
1 minute ago
Michael Ericson replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We aren't as desperate for lomax as the media are making out. I posted on here at the end of last year that I was told we probably wouldn't be going into the market for outside backs because we were going to be blooding  players from the SG ball…"
15 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sofa -Solomona wouldn't go to the Dragons, Warriors want to replace Fonua -Blake the moneys the same and if he leaves the Storm the most likely destination.
The Dragons are on the nose to quality players he'd prefer the dogs or dolphins over…"
20 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Really ? Ok 
if he was Bellamy's son yeh I can understand that assumption by people .... I don't get this one lol sorry "
20 minutes ago
More…