Replies

• Massive news, he was one of our best. Good on him though and it will allow us to keep Nuikore

• RCG is more crucial than Niukore. RCG provided so much when returning from injury. He led the defensive line and provided great carries. When RCG was injured we struggled to replace him. Whereas we have abundant of backrowers in Carty, Papa, Matto, etc

• He'll be 30 at the end of 2022, Niukore will be 25. We can expect continued improvement from Kaufusi & Stone next year and blooding of Hollis & Rodwell, plus a full season from Makhatoa & Gregg.

My first reaction was, "oh hell no", but this might actually work well for us. 

Letting him walk is exactly what the Storm would do. 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Especially middle forwards

•  💯 on this RCG has a lot of mileage on those tyres.I'd continue to load up on young front rowers and let em develop and fight it out for that spot.

Let RCG go get his last payday.

• I wonder what sort of money his contract in 2023 was going to be? I wonder if he is chasing more money and hoping the eels will pay more 

• He'll be chasing one more long term deal. 

• Source ?

• Daily Telegraph has the article 

• That explains it

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…