Replies

• Massive news, he was one of our best. Good on him though and it will allow us to keep Nuikore

• RCG is more crucial than Niukore. RCG provided so much when returning from injury. He led the defensive line and provided great carries. When RCG was injured we struggled to replace him. Whereas we have abundant of backrowers in Carty, Papa, Matto, etc

• He'll be 30 at the end of 2022, Niukore will be 25. We can expect continued improvement from Kaufusi & Stone next year and blooding of Hollis & Rodwell, plus a full season from Makhatoa & Gregg.

My first reaction was, "oh hell no", but this might actually work well for us. 

Letting him walk is exactly what the Storm would do. 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Especially middle forwards

•  💯 on this RCG has a lot of mileage on those tyres.I'd continue to load up on young front rowers and let em develop and fight it out for that spot.

Let RCG go get his last payday.

• I wonder what sort of money his contract in 2023 was going to be? I wonder if he is chasing more money and hoping the eels will pay more 

• He'll be chasing one more long term deal. 

• Source ?

• Daily Telegraph has the article 

• That explains it

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

TolEllts replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Yes, since his come back, he was error and penalty prone. Was too lazy to make tackles and always left on the ground.
Lane is another one. Look at his hit-ups and tackles, they are too soft for a big guy like him. I reckon his heart is no longer as…"
3 minutes ago
Mac5733 replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"If we put Sanders in when we should of, which was against the tigers. We'd be winning games by now. "
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Shaun Lane 
Matto
Russell even though I don't mind his work bringing the ball out.
Lussick this is more on the coach and his selection policy.Too much work in the middle the games to quick  for him.
I thought Simonsson Penisini Hopgood DB Morretti…"
11 minutes ago
Shane replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"The amount of effort Gutho puts in is insane! He's like Cameron Murray from Souths, it's round 6 but looks like he's just finished round 26. Only a matter of time his body shuts down. "
18 minutes ago
More…