Replies

• Good signing - i rate stone, he's had some setbacks because of injury but he's perfect for our club. Every club needs someone like him. 

• Stone is a good player and will get better over time. He's aggressive and a good defender.

• Stone is a good option as a 14 

• This reply was deleted.
      • With regard to Segeyaro that  is good to hear Brissy

• Agree John, I like his attitude, injuries have been his bain but I think he will make a good utility off the bench, for the 9 or Lock spot, from what I have seen of him he plays well above his weight, some added muscle and a few Kg's will help him, openings out the spot shop.

• Segeyaro??? No thanks. Matterson could be a handy addition if it's for the right reasons. Very happy to hear that Ray Stone has re-signed. Tough as nails, hits hard and still has a lot of improvement in him. Good job Parra.

• The inclusion of RCG and Matto to our pack in 2020 with a bench of Utoikamanu, Evans, Stone and Niukora would be very solid indeed.

One more superstar in 2021 like D. Fifita will well and truly have that Premiership window wide open. 

• We would have had Matt lodge playing in our team now if it wasn’t for Timmy mannah. I’m still dirty about this.

• Oh come on you make it sound like Mannah was taking $500k from the cap.

• Yer you don’t understand me Analyst and I’m not going to explain it.its not your fault your just not in the know.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Not really, as proven on our day we are a good team, but I think that team is quickly sliding backwards."
15 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Whatever happens BA will finish the season, unless he decides enough is enough and he has answers."
19 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Seek help."
50 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"More so a great performance could come from the motivation and not from skill. If they try to win with talent and skill ain't going far as there is not much without Moses. With heart and effort they could do ok, maybe not win but get close.
If they…"
57 minutes ago
More…