Quiet here tonight

What's the matter with you lot????

jake Arthur plays well and you all shut the F**k up. 
Hahahahaha

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No we are on the match blog congratulating the man.

• He played well and it was appropriate to play him. But do not get carried away he is a backup half at best at the moment 

• That's all he's ever been. A stop gap that people expected to play like Cameron Munster .

• Not getting carried away at all. 
      he's a fill in at the moment, everyone knows that. 
      but doesn't deserved to be booed 

• Well said Mac

• Of course, the kid played to the 1st half plan, then he open up... great game by the kid but next week another challenge. But to point out his faults goes to show the hate because other players also f&$ked up. But as a team, 7/10 & that's a pass. 

• Quiet? im still here, the kid did 2 good things, the rest of the time he was hiding from defending and walking around blowing in backplay, i thought he had a very poor first half which was redeeemed by a good pass and kick.

Youre talking like the kids the next sterling lol

The gushing from Joey tonight was predictable, hes always good for it.

I think Jakes one of the worst young halves ive ever seen play top grade.

• He wasnt great and he wasnt terrible. Lets just give it all a break tonight and enjoy the win.

The kid is 19 and he doesnt deserve what he cops. 

• Oneeyed snake can't help himself, he is just a miserable cnut. 

• Defensively he was pretty good. He doesn't offer much with the running game but he can play eyes up footy and has a nice short kick . I still reckon he ends up a ball playing edge backrower 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"No. He has had 11 years to show he is the right coach for us. We all know we can beat Penrith with BA and than lose to the wooden spooners the next week. So us beating Manly means shit about BA. Until we can win consistently than BA time is up "
17 minutes ago
Desieels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"In today's world, countless events unfold simultaneously, including conflicts, violence, and poverty. These occurrences are part of our daily reality, persisting through the past, present, and likely the future. While it's tragic to witness the…"
52 minutes ago
BEM replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Ofahengaue has improved a lot. He puts in more effort than Matterson does that's for sure. 
Keep Lussick for his defence? Did you watch the Dolphins game?
Lussick is a terrible defender and his service from dummy half is amateurish at best.
He needs…"
1 hour ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I never said he was."
1 hour ago
More…