QUICK QUESTION

If the eels board decided to keep BA till the end or god forbid extend him yet again can eels members get rid of the board like other club's can or are they restricted to only getting rid of a couple of board members because of the new reforms ? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have a really really bad feeling about all this

• Not sure exactly but a very good question.

• How long has it been since eels members have had a say in who is on the board ? 

• Not since crusty

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"I think Barrett is fine as an assistant.I think if we continue to use the attack in the shape that it's used he should be able to help with that.
They still need to add a defensive coach to help on that side especially around the ruck."
10 seconds ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"I actually have no issue with Trent Barrett being assistant. More so the fact that BA's 10th year is official before his lucklustre 9th season is settled. Then if we have an average year next year they'll extend him as they cannot have him…"
37 seconds ago
RustyNuts replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"What capacity did Barrett work with in the Panthers? Was he mainly attacking structures or defensive? The only way this works is if they also get another fresh voice and looks after the opposite to Barrett. "
2 minutes ago
Da Rock replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"goes against what a number of "fans" have pontificated about on here 
Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark O’Neill said, “Brad identified Trent Barrett as someone who could add great value to our football program. We all agreed that to…"
5 minutes ago
More…