Reserves:

18. Stone  

19. Takairangi

20. Kaufusi 

21. Alvaro

IN: M Jennings, D Brown, RCG, Niukore

OUT: Takairangi, Alvaro, Kaufusi

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is really frustrating is that NO referee should influence the result of any game. All the game shoukd be refereed without bias. Its disgraceful that many games are especially important finals games.

• recon they should bring super league refs in for finals 

• Definitely wouldnt hurt.

• I really wish they would, the game outcomes would probaly be a bit fairer.

• I'll put my house on Storm winning the penalty count.

• 44% Eels v 70% Storm - another 64 - 10 anyone?

• Thanks Ron  👍👍👍

• This reply was deleted.
      • You heading to the game brissyeel?

• That's a shame mate. We don't get many chances up here to see our boys play, especially in a final

• no one will hear your cheering from there. please reconsider this decision and go to the game.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"I agree wholeheartedly and life's far more important than any game.
To be honest all Eels fans should be used to losing by now - like it or not we are fast becoming the new North Sydney Bears."
2 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"100% Steel. I cannot stand Luai, what he stands for as a player. But if he played for Parramatta i would defend him to the hills. Latrell if he was at Parra i would stand by him. It is just how it is. Now doesn't mean we turn a blind eye to bad…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"He has gotten better this year. You are right, Stuart would like to keep him but at same time has flaws and he like Hopoate a bit and Rapana will come back at some point, Chevy Stuart has to stay at 1. Savage could be expendable. I mean Sanders is…"
6 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"I think fans of a club will like their players whilst other fans of other clubs hate that said player. Paul Gallen was hated by many but I bet the Cronulla fans love him. JWH from Eastern Suburbs is a player people don't like but he is loved by his…"
7 minutes ago
More…