Reserves:

18. Stone  

19. Takairangi

20. Kaufusi 

21. Alvaro

IN: M Jennings, D Brown, RCG, Niukore

OUT: Takairangi, Alvaro, Kaufusi

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm sensing an ambush from us on Saturday night i hope i'm right

• Storm will exploit Evans. Too slow to clear the ruck and gives away restarts. I would have the Polar bear in.

• Yes I fear this as well - he will be exploited big time by Storm with Smith’s influence...it’s a worry.

and thing is he generally has been giving away two or three in a row. It seems worse  at the beginning of his stint. Maybe need to give him the Roy Masters slap in face before he steps out :/

• Davey can play 80 minutes so if BA swaps Davey and Lane, that means Lane and Marata can be RCG and Paulo replacements. So Evans is not needed. Thus, we should just put Stone on the bench and if someone else needs a break put Stone in. But during this time the outside backs need to step a lot (espically Sivo the lazy bugger) because we can't rely on Stone alot for go foward. 

• This reply was deleted.
          • I'm glad to hear there playing Nelson Asofa-Solomona at 13 it means for us we play to the edge and then comeback down the middle.There showing there hand Melbourne they think we are going in the middle third which we will but not when they expect it.

We have to keep the ball moving against there big foward pack.

• What is the Eels record with Ashley Klein?

• Big difference to have Nuikore back for us. Think this  is the best possible side we can field and glad Brad opted for Will on bench!

I don’t understand what’s not to like with Will on bench and can’t see why he isn’t the obvious bench option - particularly as he can cover so many spots and with Dylan fresh back. Will has filled in very well this season...what has he done wrong? Makes a much better option as a sub hooker if needed than anyone else too.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Yeah made 40 tackles first week in with no footy under his belt didn’t let us down - thought that spoke of his big ticka and they always come in handy at finals as does versatility. Stone gives his all but not as versatile.

• Exactly mace - nothing no reserve grade - he will be great if he can scurry around and be evasive - and wiggle through tired players for another try !!!

• He will. He’ll be so itchy arsed on the bench Carlo rearing to go.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Carty or Matterson would've been better centre options than Tualagi. 
That one was on the coach."
1 minute ago
BEM replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"Enough is enough. 
We need a new voice even if it is in its 70's."
4 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"X a billion trillion 
great read 
spot on "
24 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I would take odds on that Printzy, there is much chance of that happening as......Chiefy passing an entrance exam to be a zoo cage cleaner."
59 minutes ago
More…