Qst for the climate changers

When the earth went through ice age, coincidently before the age of man, was this considered a climate emergency?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Had we been alive, probably...

• Yes, it was quite rapid, though not as rapid as we are seeing with our current warming.Shakun_Marcott_HadCRUT4_A1B_500.png

• Haha you guys make me laugh......

• How so?

• It's all a rort a giagantic Ponzi scheme mate.

Temps May or may not be rising in some places but it's just a scheme to take our money and place it into the pockets of the selected few.

Wake up...

https://youtu.be/-0Rtystv7dc

• The last ice age was 10,000 years ago, when man was certainly around, and this was one of many climatic changes the earth has gone thru. In the age of the dinosaurs there was actually no ice caps at the poles. Man is increasing the rate of climate change with the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. Unfortunately, despite most of the government denying climate change, they are sticking with the arguement that they are ahead of emissions reductions which is a blatant lie. Like most governments around the world they'll all argue they are ahead of targets and will not do anything meaniful until too late. Expect the current climatic problems in Australia to continue and probably worsen over the years. Extremely high temperatures, low rainfall and Australia burning will be the norm.

• I love the made up graphs before man

• Yes exactly

How can anyone, reliably believe anything these paid for scientists claim, when they were all caught out in the Climate Gate email scandal confessing to doctoring historic data to help exaggerate current climate estimates.

Its all Chinese whispers and hearsay and we are to believe the works of a few so called experts??

All it takes is one person to disprove the work of millions - it's happened before and it will happen again.

• Exactly Frank

• For sure Frank what about distance from the earth to the Sun over the years

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
11 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
2 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
2 hours ago
More…