Prop Hunt Continues

Eels chasing South Sydney’s George Burgess, Newcastle’s Herman Ese’Ese & Melbourne’s Christian Welch.

Am told the club will possibly end up with 2 out of 3 of them. Which 2 would you prefer? Or do you think there’s another prop the Eels should have there eye on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welch RCG Burgess    any of these 3 partnering Jnr you surely wouldn’t knock back?...would you?

Oregan Stefano Salesi all coming through

• I would take all 3 in a heartbeat. Anything to give us some grunt up front, Something were lacking & have been for a while. If Oregan etc keep feeding off what we have now then I’m afraid it will rub off on them. 

• Who ever it is until we get a dominant front row everybody behind them will suffer. The young Sharks prop seems a likely type. Doesn't BA look guilty about Timmy Mannah.

• I like Welch and Burgess. We need a couple of hardheads.  They are both still young,  Big and fast with a sidestep and offlead Herman EseEse is nothing special.I think George has gone stale at South and needs a new environment. He has his faults but the good outweigh the bad. At his best, he is a monster  Would make a great pack with Junior thrown in

• Esse and Welch

• parra are after wonga blake and  campbel gillard

• This reply was deleted.
    • PM me what you do know Snake.

• Pm me Snake

• Snake, Why can't you wait with this sensatialism until you have more information instead of listening to rumours.

• Would'`t mind Eses'Ese and Welch... If we can get that young Stefano Utoikamanu to play a couple of games this year he should be a powerhouse next year. We know Junior Paulo will be there. 

Those 4 props would be great on a rotation.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Love....LB it is a many splendered thing.
Let me tell you it doesn't always work out like in the fairy tales.....doesn't matter how they try their guts out., if Saab or Turbo get into the clear, throw a couple of others into boot and doesn't matter…"
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I wouldn't be sacking them if I thought they weren't accountable you dumbass!
The point I was making and obviously it was over your head, is what interference took place outside of the Coach and Hof.
An example was that lets assume BA & MON wanted…"
11 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Not really, as proven on our day we are a good team, but I think that team is quickly sliding backwards."
33 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Whatever happens BA will finish the season, unless he decides enough is enough and he has answers."
38 minutes ago
More…