Pricky goes FULL Retard Jaeman Salmon

10752048481?profile=RESIZE_710xI've had history with that kid," Stuart said. "I know that kid very well. He was a weak gutted dog as a kid and he hasn't changed now.He's a weak gutted dog person now."

Starling was tackling Penrith's Jaeman Salmon when the Panther was seen to kick up with his boot right between the Raiders hooker's legs, landing Salmon on report and gifting Canberra a penalty.

"He's got the double whammy. One in the lunchbox and one on the chin," Fox Sports commentator and former NRL player Michael Ennis said of the incident.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What the hell ? Who is he speaking of omg 

• Jaeman Salmon Carlo, pricky and canberra should be fined a huge amount - pricky has crossed the line 

• hes speaking about this guy im pretty sure.

10752066083?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 10752949496?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Lol Kurupt 

• Hahaha

• If I'm Salmon I'd be more concerned if Pricky gave me a positive character assessment, we all know the man is a flog that acts like a five year old when beaten.

Let's hope the NRL finally throw the book at the clown.

• lol, I just watched his presser Mick.

Is Ricky Brissy's twin brother? What a nut job.

• Lol Kram funny you said that I was thinking  they must be related 

• When you look at Ricky Stuart's entire career as player and coach it's more than fair to say he is a absolute CUNT of a man , his parents must be totally shit people to of created such a mongrel .  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
5 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
9 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
34 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
1 hour ago
More…