Positive news....

Ok guys, time to change your diapers, stop shitting yourselves. Pauly Pauly is here with some great news. After a few phone calls to some very reliable men in the strongholds of the club, there are whispers that we are ready to spend big. BA is going all out to save his career, its all or nothing for BA this time around. 

Jennings will be gone, Takarangi will be gone

in comes Dylan Walker or jesse ramien or joseph manu. We will be makin a big play for a big name centre next year

ethan Parry will make his debut after june 30 to convince BA he is worry to play next year...

NeXT...

2forwards and a hooker..:

we could be still getting George Burgess and Russel packer wants out, BA is very interested in RUssels services as an experienced frontman...

he wants both.

alot of players wont be resigned BA wants chamge and he wants big names....

as well as a hooker, haven’t heard any mames yet, not sure if we going for a fulltime firstgrader or a backup .

but a hooker is high on the list.

BA has shortlisted these positions and some priority listings....

once again Pauly Pauly has delivered....

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sad but true. 

•  

• What about Ryan papenhuzen can play not only fullback but Booker or wing centre is a future gun speed to burn we dont want old plooders

• We should go after lachlan Lewis to replace Moses. Brown/Lewis halves 

• Lol Fudge is a lazy turd and George Burgess is on the verge of retirement.  Actually with BA having no idea this does make perfect sense.

• Those centers are all under contract for at least next season. If we sign either of those frontrowers I’m out.

• Haha!

Brad has already tried this trick, remember names like Watmough, Foran, Jennings, Scott, Moses, Evans....... Not one of these have been good signings.

What a joke if true !!

• I don't think you can include Beau Scott in that group. He may have played one season too long but he was the strong forward leader that we lack today.

• wtf was that giberish.

It's and possibilities. FFS I can do that while wiping me Arse

• Sinners is this you lol?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
11 minutes ago
Jake replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Could it be Maika to make way for Lomax.
Round 4 deadline. Maika suspended until round 4. Hmmm"
14 minutes ago
Prof. Daz posted a discussion
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
20 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Well Lomax will be a lot more expensive, Carty would have been on minimum for most of the time and probably only 350/400 now. Carty is not that marketable unless he sell himself attached to the coach LOL"
52 minutes ago
More…