Positive news....

Ok guys, time to change your diapers, stop shitting yourselves. Pauly Pauly is here with some great news. After a few phone calls to some very reliable men in the strongholds of the club, there are whispers that we are ready to spend big. BA is going all out to save his career, its all or nothing for BA this time around. 

Jennings will be gone, Takarangi will be gone

in comes Dylan Walker or jesse ramien or joseph manu. We will be makin a big play for a big name centre next year

ethan Parry will make his debut after june 30 to convince BA he is worry to play next year...

NeXT...

2forwards and a hooker..:

we could be still getting George Burgess and Russel packer wants out, BA is very interested in RUssels services as an experienced frontman...

he wants both.

alot of players wont be resigned BA wants chamge and he wants big names....

as well as a hooker, haven’t heard any mames yet, not sure if we going for a fulltime firstgrader or a backup .

but a hooker is high on the list.

BA has shortlisted these positions and some priority listings....

once again Pauly Pauly has delivered....

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, Pauly Pauly.....just like Marty Taupau?? 

• Ye ye Pauly you said we sign Marty Taupau last year for this year im still waiting for the news

so Pauky pul this leg it playshttps://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.7d4ada308b4eb9e83f48198341fcf401&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fl1J9EHoeDBBFuVUL6%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=S4NXykPLe1bWwOhb%2fVcacQ 

• Good to see you talking shit again Pauly Pauly. Got no idea sunshine. 

• Great  news  would have been   the  announcement , that the entire  coaching staff   have just   resigned .

• Delivered? When has any of your dribble actually delivered a thing?  You make this rubbish up for attention.  Just like Taupau.

• Geez he wants big signings and you call these big signings? No wonder most fans are baying for BA blood.

No thanks rather keep what we have and piss off the coach and then get one that can get the best that this squad can deliver.

• So what's the great news? 

• Russell Packer gee whiz. He is supremely hopeless. A total bludger. 

•  Mark Laurie`s butler. Yes, agree about Packer. Madge pissed him off after one game. I don`t think he gets a reserve grade game. Just the bloke Arthur would sign. 

• even if they are in form before they get here

BA will make them useless, just like he always does

Cronk, Slater, Inglis, Cam Smith and all the Burgess' in their prime would fail with BA as coach

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If NOS leaves Melb and they grab Lomax, what about Meaney to Eels. 
I would prefer a player like Wishart but don't see him leaving Melbourne as they love him there.  Genuine utility playing half, hooker centre, wing, and 14 at NRL level.   Didn't…"
16 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"He's not happy there at the moment, Melbourne don't keep blokes that aren't buying in."
23 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
42 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
56 minutes ago
More…