Penrith will come out firing

Knowing our luck this season Penrith will come out firing and we be wondering what hit us . Maloney if he plays and Cleary will want a good performance they will still want to play origin . 

And the eels are favorites 

Hope I'm wrong

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Malonys suspended isnt he?

• Yep, he's copped the early guilty plea. Jarome Luai likely to be the 5/8.

• You wont be, Penrith will come out firing. But we need to as well. Fight fire with fire and be that much better then them. Wow then as fans not only do we get a win but see a damn good hard game of footy. Just like its meant to be. 

Go Parra

• Cleary and Luai will look at our halves and have a sense of confidence about themselves all week and leading into the game. Hopefully their confidence will lead to complacency and fingers crossed the luck is with us and a few dropped balls and their heads go down. If they fire early it could be the making of a Penrith turn around.

• Penrith to win by 12+

• Penrith are a basket case.  Eels 13+. 

• Pot kettle black

• Penrith's season is looking a lot like our 2018 season to be honest.

Looked the goods after a strong season the year before, got off to a bad start and never recovered.

• They were supposed to come out firing weeks ago. We've got this. We are also on a losing streak, and we will have a big performance

• This reply was deleted.
    • I am backing Mr 46% to lower the bar even further.

The only advantage the Eels may have is this game is at the new stadium, so far the lads have lifted for the new stadium and could be our saving grace.

I have every confidence in Mr 46% to do his thing.

Interesting comments on the Sunday Footy Show, even from Sterlo.

Mitch Moses did NOT have ONE run against the Cows - we had only ONE game plan, five up the middle (DON'T YOU DARE PASS THE BALL) Then kick directly to opposition players to field the kick with ease.

Interesting that Moses was developing one of those wobbly, almost immpossible to catch high kicks but we haven't seen it this year.

Put your money on Mr 46% to do a Shorten and lose a game we cannot lose. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
22 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
37 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
More…