Penrith are the team to beat.

Who watching the Panthers? Boy they are playing fantastic football, big quick outside backs, strong forwards, great in attack & defence. Smashing Canberra 24-0 at half time & Canberra ain’t playing bad, will we be ready for them? Who can stop them? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have to come out tomorrow all guns blazing. If we are same lethargic ..I will be very disappointed. 

• The Panthers are on a steam roll now. They have been since Round 1. There are bound to run out of steam at some stage. I can't recall a team going at full pelt until the finals without losing form. They are the best performing team UNTIL NOW.

• True but look at their last 8 games, not exactly a tough  mdraw.
      They've been given their position atop of the ladder simply because of their draw this year. Compare their draw to ours from round 4-7, now that was a tough draw hence why we have shown signs of burnout the last month.

• Yea, I felt they were lucky against the titans. 

• We have been lucky to get away with a few of our wins to.!!!

• I don't think they will run out of steam as you put it, they have an ''astute'' smart coach, their loaded with ''local'' juniors, this year they are a ''band of brothers'' sure they may drop a game or to before the semis. Also Penrith have 5 players out injured all due back in the coming weeks, you didn;t factor that in, a FULL STRENGTH Penrith side.?? SCARY.!!!

• This reply was deleted.
        • Poppa - Cleary got Warriors to a gutsy loss Grand Final (2011). Secondly he got Panthers to a Final with 27 injured players out and received Coach of the Year for his troubles. He had this Panthers development happening when he was coach there last time. Now he is seeing the fruits of his tuition. May I add great support staff along the way back then and Gould gone now. I forgot to mention he helped set a platform at Roosters and won a Reggies Grand Final which Robinson inherited. You talk very bitter.
          I would suggest he has accomplished some success so far. Watch this space next 10 years. Panthers should be flying under the radar this year it would suit them. Lots of improvement to come perhaps not this year but they will get better.

• Every team in this competition is easy enough to beat with the right game plan and execution. Some teams you just have to push the boundaries more then others .

• Can you see a weak spot in the current Panthers' game? 

• Nathan Cleary is their weak link. He gets too much space and he's not targeted enough. Take him out of the game and Panthers are extremely vulnerable. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"If we get Bennett for example, he will bring in at least 4-5 players. He will sign a Winger or 2, a Utility, an Edge and perhaps a middle also.
Though i have to say, if you are starting from scratch you need a plan. Cannot go from scratch and just…"
1 minute ago
LB replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I agree SP, TCT have some great content. Love their previews and reviews and even their poddy basically as it is the only one out there that is even tolerable to listen to.
But their blocking the ears and closing their eyes of the BA hate is…"
4 minutes ago
BlacJac replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"If there is concerns around the attack with Moses out then even more effort should be put on the defensive side. Total lack of effort and defensive structure the second half."
4 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Peter Robinson's discussion Taking the 2
"Is there cooling off period in Lomax's contract?  I wouldn't be surprised if he wiggles out of it and stays at the dragon "
9 minutes ago
More…