Penrith are the team to beat.

Who watching the Panthers? Boy they are playing fantastic football, big quick outside backs, strong forwards, great in attack & defence. Smashing Canberra 24-0 at half time & Canberra ain’t playing bad, will we be ready for them? Who can stop them? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Relax man, whats the worst that can happen lol

• Starting* check your spelling.

• They are best side at this point in time..storm minus smith ,Munster will struggle A bit . Roosters pretty tough each week.  We can certainly beat them . We just Need to win our next 2 games against sharks and dragons .  Pick a win off storm or eels and we finish top 4 possibly top 2. 

• What I don't understand is the betting agencies only noticed in the last couple of weeks.

The difference between Storm, Roosters and Panthers and us is they can handle injuries. Outside our top 13 we are not up to their standards. There is also the dreaded psychological pressure that comes with playing for a heavily supported yet historically terrible team too.

• Nitram  another big difference the Roosters, Storm and Penrith all have  at least one halve  who have proven themselves in big games against the elite, Cleary has taken his game to a new level, and he  has performed against the elite teams in the chooks and Storm while Moses had has only ever made a fool of himself against those teams and you only have to look at how he went missing against  the chooks earlier this year.

• The facts are the facts. Can Gutherson do what Hayne couldn't? Make up the difference for inexperienced, unproven halves. I don't think he can, nor should such a burden fall upon him.

I was highly critical of the Moses signing. Sure, I was well aware we only had left side attacking players Norman (at the time) and Gutherson and therefore I knew it was a problem on the right but I just didn't rate Moses at all and I didn't feel like he was the answer. I guess technically he hasn't  really proven me wrong (we haven't won anything yet). But I do think I was wrong in general, he has played very well for us. He of course needs to win a GF to meet your standards and let's face it you aren't wrong at all because that the reason the play the game.

• Exactly Fong, when we are on top Moses is near his best, but most games when we struggle especially against those elite teams you mentioned he more times than not f*ucks up.!!!

• The form that Penrith are in and playing with so much confidence no team can match them at the moment,not even parramatta eels 

• Too true mate.!!

• This reply was deleted.
      • I take your point Poppa, our form has slumped somewhat in the last 3 or 4 weeks, but time will tell starting with the Sharkies, the ''parra are unproven thing'' you mentioned, time will tell with that aspect of it to, i always take it ''week by week'' not in the game of predictions and what may or may not be.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
53 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
3 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…