Penrith are the team to beat.

Who watching the Panthers? Boy they are playing fantastic football, big quick outside backs, strong forwards, great in attack & defence. Smashing Canberra 24-0 at half time & Canberra ain’t playing bad, will we be ready for them? Who can stop them? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eels will beat them.

• They have only dropped one game & that was against the Eels. 

• Sure are right now there executing at a high level.The question then becomes can they continue at this level for the entirety of the way.They look very good though no denying that.

Everyone is doing there jobs and they are very stout defensively the only way to break them down is go through the middle of them and offloads there the key against Penrith.Offloads there to well organised to go round them with block plays.

They are very connected there outside 4 defending.If you are attacking there I'd like to see the winger dropped under to try and find that lazy defender.

• No one, not even the roosters 

• They definitely are. Flawless execution in both attack and defence. Too quick, too big, too accurate. No one can go with them. 
    It's a long way until finals and they're certainly peaking right now. 

• Totally agree with you mate, and the scary thing is, they have 5 players coming back from injury, imagine a FULL STRENGTH Panthers outfit.!!

• This is not the winning end of the season

• We can, if the team plays a proper full 80.

• Agreed but we need to play the 80, then they'd be saying them same about Parra.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…