Replies

• They have Cleary, Luai, Leniu, Crichtion, Staines, Naden, Edwards ect. are all juniors and most of these players were key to them making the grand final this year. Something that hasn't happened for us since 09

• He's training with the NRL squad - if he's the goods MJs spot is open. Exciting prospect, good step with speed.

https://www.zerotackle.com/the-four-eels-rookies-who-are-putting-th...

The four Eels rookies putting their hand up for first-grade selection | Zero Tackle
    Could they find their way into Brad Arthur's best 17? 🤔
  • Do you remember this guy?

• You got any footage of him being ragdolled into touch?

• Many players have been ragdolled without comment.Why is French always targetted with this

• I love French '16 and '17 he was electric. I think people forget he did his hamstring at the end of 2017 about the same time we lost Gutho,both of them were hot heading into the finals and they were equally huge blows.Then did his shoulder a few games into 2018 was put into fullback but we were so bad as a team and I think he was out of sorts due to injury and copped a lot of flack because we needed excuses and he never recovered for us.Probably should have left him on the wing although he insisted he wanted fullback so I guess we were right to not resign him.Good player though,hope he makes it back to the NRL and kills it.

• Good account of French's injury history with us Eggman. Makes you think are we putting you players into first grade too soon before their bodies have fully matured. Eg Dylan Brown and his injuries. Is he headed in the same direction? 

• He also demanded the fullback position as his, then didn't perform. That was his swan song when it comes to BA's preferences. He's electric, but slightly inconsistent and probably wasn't covered enough by the bigger boys.

• I love the way players are now prepared to destroy their own careers by demanding a certain position or they will have a dummy spit.

JAC being the most notable recently.

• Is Penisiini ragdoll proof?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think BA probably had the team running ragged prior to the game in 32deg heat which sapped up all their energy .
Just like he did 5/6yrs ago at Brookvale when manly killed us vecause Des had his team cooling off in the sheds prior to the game and…"
34 minutes ago
Kurupt - Sofa King Annoyed replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
40 minutes ago
"Bullet holes? I thought they were speed holes."
40 minutes ago
"🤣"
44 minutes ago
More…