Peni

Did Peni just play Kaufusi into first grade

I truely love to see Peni charge onto one but I shudder as he goes to catch it. That drop tonite in front of the posts was typical, all heart.but jeez brus .....you had one job!

Kaufusi to get match time I hope

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had to chuckle when people were saying during the week that he's got the drop out of his game. He has definitely still got at least one fumble in him old Peni. But he's still got a lot of upside. Nearly opened it up for Blake on the right side but his pass was just a little behind him. 

• Not alone the drop but he timed a hit perfectly but instead of smashing Pat Carrigan he got bumped of so easily.... I think he offers nothing more then Kaufusi and he definitely offers a lot less then Gower. Makes no difference when Brown is back goodbye Peni, Marata back to bench

• Peni always runs hard and doesn't make a dent. If I remember correctly he's normally in the team because his defence stats are very good. Offsets his sometimes bad hands 

• We used 'grippo' grease in the wet..stuck like shit, I'm really disappointed cause as some of the other lads here rightly say , Peni did smack a few but sat on his ass with Cardigan 

Bench

Marata Evans and ...

• Not fckin Taka

Two touches again. Half hearted and jersey clean once again. Useless oxygen thief

• This reply was deleted.
      • Stone is a goer, adds balance to the bench and has impact when he arrives on the field - can't say the same for Taka.

• Taka was brilliant last year after he came back from reserve grade. Played his better ever footy.

I agree with Stone. He's got mongrel and I love it. He's like that annoying younger cousin who's constantly on your back and won't f*ck off.

• Agree Poppa 

His passing has really improved

• He threw a nice pass from dummy half for our last try and I didn't even notice it was him until the replay.

• I think stone will be a good player for us come on late in the game when defences get tired as he brings a lot of energy and is busy 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Nice post Fongy and very apt.
Wasting your emotions on this rabble is a true waste of energy.
The club, players, coaches, administration et al have done absolutely fuck all to deserve respect and/or emotional engagement from any fan. The…"
50 seconds ago
The Captain replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Following a sports team should be a hobby for fun. If it's not bringing you fun, step back and take a break. I love supporting the Eels, but in times like this I also often take a step back because I don't get joy from watching the Eels get…"
4 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Wise words, Fongie.
It's truly beyond unthinkable circumstances what this man is going through. 
Hope all is well with you and your family.
PS: On footy, last night showed once again we have deep-rooted cultural issues top-to-toe."
5 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"That doesn't sound good for gutho this early in the season. No wonder he's not kicking for goals .  Credit to him for playing through the pain.  
 "
6 minutes ago
More…