Replies

• Think that's our new club motto. 

• Hmmm grand finalists hardly shitcunts what stupid blog 

• Next week the Tigers will get assistance. The Eels are the Centrelink club of the NRL. Should change Commbank Stadium name to Centrelink Stadium

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Letting a good talent go, well he is going anyway why not get something in return as oppose to letting him leave for nothing. Can fix our backline issue. We need one Winger, maybe a second to compete. Simonsson has shown he can do a decent job. Get…"
15 seconds ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Asomua may not be speedy but he would be that workhorse out the back we are lacking. He suits how BA wants to play, he would help those forwards. I would try hard to get Savage, i know it is a pipe dream but desperation can hit, Asomua can replace…"
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Where did I say he's shit. Don't put words in my mouth to suit your narrative. I said the opinion is he's overrated .  I tend to agree. At no point does that mean I think he's " shit ".  I think he's a protected species and avoids critisisim due to…"
4 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Three club Swap.
Lomax Eels
Mooney Dragons
Sanders Raiders
good for everyone. "
7 minutes ago
More…