Parramatta Keen on DCE

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢

So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles.

Thoughts Parramatta fans?.

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢 <br / So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles. 

Thoughts Parramatta fans ? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YESSS PLEASE

• This reply was deleted.
    • Not a fit, why?, because he has a good kicking game, can pass, can run, can defend and kick goals?.

• If they are that'll be interesting to see what cash they want to give him.

1.2-1.3 mill at the moment not sure how much of that is TPA but with our limited or negligible TPAs if that's even doable at that rate he's on right now.

• If this little long necked dope comes to Parra we are screwed.

While he is a better player than our halves hes seriously disliked over there, he's divisive, comes across as a real fake kent.

Reminds me very much of Michael Clarke the cricketer, theres no redeming features

• What are you saying? 

Are you suggesting we will become a rabble and finish last if DCE comes to Parra?

Just Kidding Snake. I agree with you that as good a player as he can be, he is more wrong with him than right with him.

• Ken theres just something not right about him and hes a big whinger, could you imagine him putting up with our disfunction?

• Snake: Hear, hear. I like to give anyone a go. But there is something there as you put it. We need everyone we can get but can`t afford to buy trouble. This seems like a BA initiative?

• He'd just add another & new level of disfunction to any club he went to.  That said he beats what we have at 7 now.

• Lol

i would agree

• i could not have put it any better Snake

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
28 minutes ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
2 hours ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
2 hours ago
More…