Parramatta Keen on DCE

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢

So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles.

Thoughts Parramatta fans?.

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢 <br / So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles. 

Thoughts Parramatta fans ? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YESSS PLEASE

• This reply was deleted.
    • Not a fit, why?, because he has a good kicking game, can pass, can run, can defend and kick goals?.

• If they are that'll be interesting to see what cash they want to give him.

1.2-1.3 mill at the moment not sure how much of that is TPA but with our limited or negligible TPAs if that's even doable at that rate he's on right now.

• If this little long necked dope comes to Parra we are screwed.

While he is a better player than our halves hes seriously disliked over there, he's divisive, comes across as a real fake kent.

Reminds me very much of Michael Clarke the cricketer, theres no redeming features

• What are you saying? 

Are you suggesting we will become a rabble and finish last if DCE comes to Parra?

Just Kidding Snake. I agree with you that as good a player as he can be, he is more wrong with him than right with him.

• Ken theres just something not right about him and hes a big whinger, could you imagine him putting up with our disfunction?

• Snake: Hear, hear. I like to give anyone a go. But there is something there as you put it. We need everyone we can get but can`t afford to buy trouble. This seems like a BA initiative?

• He'd just add another & new level of disfunction to any club he went to.  That said he beats what we have at 7 now.

• Lol

i would agree

• i could not have put it any better Snake

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"The water has to pass under the bridge before you can answer that LB, just pissing into the wind until then."
2 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Just left there on Monday. Beautiful weather!!
Darwin is about 35% more humid usually.
Parra by 14 
MoM - Hopgood"
3 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"32-10 parra
MOM HOPGOOD."
19 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Yeah good advice!
I'm going with that..."
31 minutes ago
More…