Parramatta Keen on DCE

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢

So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles.

Thoughts Parramatta fans?.

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢 <br / So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles. 

Thoughts Parramatta fans ? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YESSS PLEASE

• This reply was deleted.
    • Not a fit, why?, because he has a good kicking game, can pass, can run, can defend and kick goals?.

• If they are that'll be interesting to see what cash they want to give him.

1.2-1.3 mill at the moment not sure how much of that is TPA but with our limited or negligible TPAs if that's even doable at that rate he's on right now.

• If this little long necked dope comes to Parra we are screwed.

While he is a better player than our halves hes seriously disliked over there, he's divisive, comes across as a real fake kent.

Reminds me very much of Michael Clarke the cricketer, theres no redeming features

• What are you saying? 

Are you suggesting we will become a rabble and finish last if DCE comes to Parra?

Just Kidding Snake. I agree with you that as good a player as he can be, he is more wrong with him than right with him.

• Ken theres just something not right about him and hes a big whinger, could you imagine him putting up with our disfunction?

• Snake: Hear, hear. I like to give anyone a go. But there is something there as you put it. We need everyone we can get but can`t afford to buy trouble. This seems like a BA initiative?

• He'd just add another & new level of disfunction to any club he went to.  That said he beats what we have at 7 now.

• Lol

i would agree

• i could not have put it any better Snake

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, woke = broke.   Once upon a time Thursday night meant nothing but Footy show night in most households I knew. As soon as she turned up even as a " reporter " it was doomed. It lost all credibility and you couod just tell that the show that was…"
27 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Frankie do you think they will have mural with a candle when BA is gone from the club? Perhaps place some flowers at Kellyville while whispering "We appreciate you".
Legit BA could be driving and drive onto the pathway hitting and killing one of…"
35 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"He was a geat bloke who always had good joke or story to tell. He stood up for what he believed and always heard plenty of good stories about him helping others.
Younger fans mightn't know that he took on the league in court ending the draft for…"
36 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Yeah maybe Sanders actually sees more development opportunities playing under Fogerty than he does Moses ? "
47 minutes ago
More…