1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢

So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles.

Thoughts Parramatta fans?.

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢 <br / So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles. 

Thoughts Parramatta fans ? 

Views: 5200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mack please lol let me be the first 1 to tell you he’s not coming. I know the disappointment like the first time I found out that Santa wasn’t real a few years ago

Dear Parramatta Eels , 

WE NEED F****** FORWARDS BRAD AND BERNIE !!!! 

oh ... and PS , if you’re throwing all your cash at DCE , just remember he’ll be gone for origins and test matches ok . 

What is his origin?

Daly Cherry-Evans
Born 20 February 1989 (age 29)
Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia

I thought giraffes came from Africa . 

I think this is why the roosters look for Kiwis. Don't lose them to SOO. Not that SOO is an issue for the Eels. Not one, a big part of the problem.

Chief is the best blogger going around. He literally does wonders for this site by driving traffic through his unsubstantiated rumours blogs and his Sack BA blogs. Chief gets his info from the same place i get mine... the i just made it up to stir up the many site. Inspired by the Anthony Cherrington taken by a Croc rumour by Snake

Chief = Phil Sim ?

Number 1 shareholder - Chief

Anthony Cherrington got taken by a croc?

Poor Anthony.

Camping trip in the NT eggman

Agree outrunna, Chiefy is our sideline eye, the man of the moment, no scoops get past chief

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service