Parramatta Keen on DCE

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢

So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles.

Thoughts Parramatta fans?.

📢 PARRAMATTA EELS KEEN ON DCE! 📢 <br / So the Parramatta Eels are very interested in signing Daly Cherry Evans from the Manly Sea Eagles. 

Thoughts Parramatta fans ? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YESSS PLEASE

• This reply was deleted.
    • Not a fit, why?, because he has a good kicking game, can pass, can run, can defend and kick goals?.

• If they are that'll be interesting to see what cash they want to give him.

1.2-1.3 mill at the moment not sure how much of that is TPA but with our limited or negligible TPAs if that's even doable at that rate he's on right now.

• If this little long necked dope comes to Parra we are screwed.

While he is a better player than our halves hes seriously disliked over there, he's divisive, comes across as a real fake kent.

Reminds me very much of Michael Clarke the cricketer, theres no redeming features

• What are you saying? 

Are you suggesting we will become a rabble and finish last if DCE comes to Parra?

Just Kidding Snake. I agree with you that as good a player as he can be, he is more wrong with him than right with him.

• Ken theres just something not right about him and hes a big whinger, could you imagine him putting up with our disfunction?

• Snake: Hear, hear. I like to give anyone a go. But there is something there as you put it. We need everyone we can get but can`t afford to buy trouble. This seems like a BA initiative?

• He'd just add another & new level of disfunction to any club he went to.  That said he beats what we have at 7 now.

• Lol

i would agree

• i could not have put it any better Snake

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
" We needed lomax before Talagi came on the scene. If a crystal ball would show us Blaize turns out to be an excellent centre, we would not be chasing Lomax.
Would Blaize hang around for 2 seasons to cement a FG spot?
Lomax would be worth every penny…"
3 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Avon Barksdale's discussion NRL admits bunker got it wrong on roosters obstruction call
"I said in a previous post that common sense has gone out the window with refereeing  today. There  all basically clones to a system. In other words they are as dumb as dog shit. "
7 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team"
26 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Frank, Gus highly recommends The Dynasty in Belmore, as having sublime Chinese to die for."
27 minutes ago
More…