Replies

•  This is 100% NOT a premiership winning team, i thought it well before this game, this is not a well balanced team and theres too many pretenders and guys out of form.

We wont have the points in us nor the smarts or toughness.

No way we will be winning a comp this year.

• I'm inclined to agree. There's no steel here but more importantly there's no x-factor, no spark, no smarts in attack. It's all so predictable and will be easily handled by most NRL heavyweights. 
      the 2 issues I had concerns with last year (right side attack, edge defence) have not been addressed at all. We've been treading water during the off season. 
      Based on what I'm seeing (and this will have plenty screaming at me) BA won't see the end of the year. 

• I concur. Pretty much my thoughts too.

• spot on mate, theres nothing evolving with our attack, im concerned Johns has coached the natural games out of moses and Brown, neither have benifited from Joeys help.

BAs well past his used by date, the proofs in the pudding of the last few years.

We have no dynamic factor, we look sluggish, predictable, Brad just cant attract the right talent, nor coach it.

• I agree. Just because your a great player doesn't make you the best coach. People forget that Joey has been in other coaching systems and no team has really benefited for him. 

• It sure ain't pretty

• This reply was deleted.
      • Mick BA is as stale in the shit in Vinny's jocks.

• Dylan never looks dangerous and his game is stagnant, totally overrated at this point.

Moses isnt a top half either, we wont have the points in us this year.

Sivo looks like hes hit his ceiling long ago, Fergos predictable and past his best.

Our centers are average at best, lanes a lazy kunt, Matto does nothing with the ball, NBrown is overrated.

Reeds just Keating mk2.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"I thought we hit rock bottom against Canberra. This would have to be rock bottom. Change will come. We need at least 1 workman forward. Speed out wide and a better coach and support staff. "
9 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now"
17 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"EA seems to be at the forefront of the juniors and pathways on here.
It definitely feels like the end of the road I mean how many tiimes can a coach call his roster soft.Our roster has been built in the coaches vision and how he wants to play.He…"
22 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"I agree HKF. Cause going into 2025, you need to sack him or extend him. It is not good to have a coach off contract going into a year, especially with so many players off-contract. They would want to know who the coach will be before signing. Issue…"
27 minutes ago
More…