Parra players speak to the media

Why are the players speaking to the media?

Especially what I just heard...."players think they can't win the GF if they finish out of the top 4.

What type of positive thinking is that crap? If anything they've just put more pressure on themselves to beat Tigers.

But what if they don't beat Tigers? Do they change their minds and say they can win from 5th? 

Bloody Hopeless, and it starts from the top!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I guess they would say that!!  If they said otherwise that would be a concern.  Don’t sweat it too much mate, bit of media padding

• This reply was deleted.
      • My doppelgänger 

• Lol, I'm waiting for Analyst's comeback to that one.

• Lol fcuk you know what I'm saying, google it you Kent.

• Are you getting your tits in a knot there Analyst?

• Unfortunately it's in Parra's contract that we allow the media to speak with some players midweek.

Dopey thing to say though.

• How about they say something like,. 

"We're confident we will give a good account of ourselves in the finals regardless where we finish"

"If we don't get our attack into gear it  won't matter where we finsih on the ladder" 

"We are more concerned with fixing our obvious issues against the tigers this Friday than where we finish" 

Instead they dribble about how they can win the comp,, it remimds me  of how Gutherson opened his mouth like a fool before the Storm semi last year  when he said " we are  not scared of the Storm" then they shit themselves and got humiliated 32 0, Gutherson couldn't just say it  will be a very tough game and leave it at that. 

Eels players are always making outlandish comments and predictions and it's been happening. For years, clearly their is no real leadership or standards at he club. 

• It's not just Eels players Fongie. Unfortunately not many NRL players are able to communicate properly and their clubs do not provide them with the necessary training. 

• Do you hear Roosters, Souths, Storm or Raiders players making outlandish comments and predictions like eels players do and have in the past?  No because they have leadership and standards, parra has no real leader at the club and haven't since Fitzy. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…