Replies

• Pop's if your missery could save the the lives of a million sewer rats then I would go to church and pray for your missery daily and even make large donations to speed things up .  

• This reply was deleted.
                • May the Devil bless you Pop's and continue to help you be the best cunt you were born to be. 

• This reply was deleted.
                    • Pop's why would I want to be civil to a grub like you when I can't stand you ? Im only civil to good decent people ,  You're a grub and their are articles to prove it as many of us have seen .  And you're  to petrified of a " remember when " exercise because their are way to many things to remember that show you to be a shameless coward and a grub . Now go and wipe  your arse properly you old grub and dont engage with me again and may missery become your soul mate . 

• At least you know you're a coward Pop's , then again with your past on this site it's pretty easy to see . 

• Pop's let me know if you want me to post what many of us know you are petrified of people seeing  again ? You know the little piece Grunt's found about you ? The piece that saw you so humiliated you permanently left the site ? I warned you a long time ago to never engage with me again this site because I can't stand you yet to still won't learn .

• 3711010750?profile=originalhttps://st5.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3711010750?profile=... 

https://st5.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3711010750?profile=original
              • Fong the peptide king! Pops has more caring, and more credibility in his blogs and comments than you sadly have in your little toe! It seems Fong, you continually degrade people your extremely jealous of! Your a very sad, lonely individual. 

• Yeah a number of us saw how caring Pop's is when a article was posted about him , really caring stuff . 

• No need Fong to be shy regarding your own popularity due to the wonderful preface you put forward in the book. It was so wonderful to be so up front concerning your own personal demons. Hopefully, this will begin the sharing of your true identity and if your are truly an Eels supporter or a diehard Roosters or Raiders fan.

• News is slow, no one arrested in Bali for a couple days so let's make up some rumours...

If the Tigers do sign a player from Parra it'll probably be a player who's a free agent and Parra couldn't care less about.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Bennett for coach 2025
"Hopefully Bennet does want to come and hopefully the club isn't that stupid to keep ba going. Time to clean out, a long season ahead if they don't wake up. "
16 seconds ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Fark... he's just thrown the players under the bus big time. This prick has absolutely no idea... he's trying to save his own job. If they are not turning up, if they keep getting picked based on efforts like this, if they are giving up... thats on…"
1 minute ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"The dolphins stayed in the game after parra attacking pretty much the whole first half and getting no where. No heart from the players. 21 to 1 for the wooden spoon, $100 bet got put on by me. "
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to jamie's discussion Lussick only back on the 4th tackle.
"In all reality, Hands ain't that much better than Lussick. 
It's no surprise we have gotten worse every year since we lost Mahoney. 
Dogs will finish above us this year."
3 minutes ago
More…