Replies

• Have a good one, Pops! Keep your nose clean! No Broncos will be coming to bail you out!!!

• Absolutely bullshit. No way is this true. The Tigers releasing Matterson was there decision, Matterson had been a free agent for weeks before we negotiated with him. We are not losing anyone currently signed to us for 2020. 

• Yep the Brown thing has been thrown around for a while.  Simply cannot see us letting him go!

• If signing RCG and Matterson plus big upgrades to Dylan Brown and Mahoney has put us over the cap we might have to let somebody go. The Tigers have plenty to spend. It does make sense.

• How can that put us over the cap?

• How can four players on big money put us over the cap? Are you serious?

And if Waqa Blake is going to be out for half the season that increases our demand for NRL quality centres right at the time we're negotiating with Michael Jennings. He might end up getting more than we wanted to pay.

• Some teams have three players over 1 million each and several others on big coin eg Manly Roosters Broncos 

we have no million dollar players

I doubt paying Brown close to what Warriors offered and Mahoney a bit more would push us over

• We might have no million dollar players but we have about eight of them on more than $500k. It all adds up.

• just send Alvaro... he is going to really have a lot of trouble getting into the top squad. New contract or not. 

We can send Terepo as well and if that fails we have  Will Smith as there  backup hooker.

• I'm hearing that we are keen on buying another forward and we need to release one of our current forwards to get him. If the whispering sparrow is true then it has nothing to do with Matterson and or a swap arrangement. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Yep "
1 minute ago
BEM replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"So the BA apologists can say that BA doesn't have a good squad and it's the players fault but when it comes to Flanagan, it's his fault even though he has an absolutely terrible squad."
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I was referring to the Flanagan comment "
1 minute ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"EE, I've tried mate, HOE isnt interested, he has a lovely wife.
Seriously though, if you put the time into a blog like this, I'd say the same thing. If anyone did. I don't know why you take offence in all honestly because we should all be supporting…"
6 minutes ago
More…