Replies

• We do seem to be doing a lot of signing and upgrading without letting much go. Just saying.

• Really, so we have lost Mannah, Mau, Hayne ( who would have been on a good $ multi season contract), Bevan French, Tepai Meroa and Kaysa Pritchard who would have been on reasonable money.  RCG comes discounted with his release part paid by Penrith. No doubt players like Jennings/Taka will have been downgraded from the previous coin they were on. In particular Jennings ( if re signed).

• Mannah, Ma'u, Moeroa, McIllwrick, Hoffman.

That's probably a million in salary right there.

• 3709311505?profile=RESIZE_710x

• He is hoping you don’t realise what he has done

That and/or it’s just that pets usually look like their owners
  • Not happening. Trust me 

• There has been a story abou parra and a marquee edge back rower to the EELS.

Maybe Nathan Brown wants an upgrade from 550k per season makes sense if the tigers want him for 650k per season parra might let him go as we have terepo on much less and has hardly been injured we could let him go for that gun Edge back rower.  Matterson can play 80 mins as lock as well easily. I see what Brad is trying to do and have as many 80 min players to help manage his rotations. Wonder if it is Fafita after all.

• Trust me Mickey when I say this , Nathan brown will be playing for 15 other NRL clubs before he plays for the tigers. He can't cop the coach, I know this for a fact. He won't be leaving Parra to go to the Tigers. That's a promise

• This reply was deleted.
      • I never said he was going I just made an assumption based on all the "I heard this" I know this parents", and Not what I am hearing"

I havent heard shit but I def seen it this morning.... Shit that is

• Matterson was released with no player swap and no conditions. Why would we then send a player of equal value to the Tigers?? Makes no sense whatsoever.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Seek help."
20 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"More so a great performance could come from the motivation and not from skill. If they try to win with talent and skill ain't going far as there is not much without Moses. With heart and effort they could do ok, maybe not win but get close.
If they…"
27 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Pops, are you seriously considering the head of football and the coach are not equally accountable for recruitment.   I reckon you've fallen into the tct trap"
37 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Cowboys wasn't a great performance LB. they have been shown up quiet badly after we managed to bust their defence at will in their Red Zone! i.e. fundamentally the same attack as the Phins game, just a different resolve from the defence.
Can we…"
1 hour ago
More…