Replies

• Why isn’t the best referee doing this game? Ridiculous!!

• We should be paying double that with the bookies with Perenara referring. I hope he got the memo that he can’t blow the pea out of the thing! 

• What? The game is not a rort! The fact that the odds are put just below who the refs are doesn’t mean a thing!

Some people are just paranoid ;)

• Canberra's biggest advantage is their right edge in attack However I think with Taka defending we should be able to restrict leilua and his effectiveness due to his size and strength compared to some centres.  I would be more confident if it was Jennings and Fergo defending Lepana as some have labelled them but expect our middle defence to limit the time and space available out wide by winning the ruck.

The pommies in raiders pack have been very strong in the middle but as we have showed, other then the late fade against the roosters that our middle can hold its own especially when defensively.  

Should be good game and hopefully perenara doesnt destroy game like he has in previous years when eels playing

• Pretty even on paper but being in Camberra the raiders are right to be favourites in this one.  If it where at the Bank West Coloseum, you'd think we'd go in as favourites. 

I like the fact that Jnr P is up against his old club, that Moses is the most dominant and inform half of the two teams and that Fergo is the best winger on the planet.

Go Parra! 

• I was wondering why anyone would write such a blog until I saw who the ref is. God help us all because Perenara HATES the Eels. This guy is going to kill us this weekend, I only say that because he dose it every time.

• Actually, I've got some good confidence in our defence to get the job done. We've defended a lot on our line this season and conceded less than 20 points a game while scoring the third most points in the competition.

• What the hell has that got to do with Perenara reffing the game?

Are you lost or am I?

• I've tipped the Eels to win - is nothing special about the Canberra team and I reckon we have the blokes to win this one and break the 13? year drought in Canberra.

• 1850825507?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Get Stefano back!"
6 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Absolutely. I would actually say he probably needs to lose close to 10 kgs. "
1 hour ago
Michael Ericson replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I agree his best footy he was about 5 kilos lighter "
1 hour ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"I dont have an issue with taking a game somewhere and think the NRL should make every team take 1 game to regional centre or somewhere to grow the game.  I also think it helps with team bonding as they go away and do footy clinics for kids so are…"
1 hour ago
More…