Panthers Top of Table

After the Panthers flogged the Sharks they have now leap frogged the Eels again and sit at the top of the NRL ladder. If the the Eels lose against the Knights on Sunday afternoon they will either remain second or go further down the ladder depending on other games and the for/against percentage. Let's hope the Eels can knock off the Newcastle Knights on Sunday afternoon in Newcastle.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Penrith are a very good team.  However, the Sharks are shells of the former tough footy side we have come to expect. The defence was terrible and I reckon we continue to target big Billy K and the middle and we too will score plenty of points.     The next month of footy will seriously break the have and have nots up.  

• The Sharks defence yesterday was awful. It was like they were 13 chooks running around with their collective heads cut off. I can't remember a time when I saw such laughably chaotic attempt at team defence. They were just running around as 13 independent humans who had never seen a game of Rugby League ever before.

It was comical. The Roosters would've put 100 on them the way they defended yesterday.

• Panthers v roosters Grand Final this year.

• Just at local pub and a WHOLE FAMILY in panthers gear in Newcastle - 

are people treating pubs like the footy these days? Even when their team isn’t playing ???

weird times 

• Very weird for sure.

• Seriously? Gee I really hope not. I don't even want the Roosters anywhere near the Grand Final.

• nor the Storm

• Storm have a lot of big game experience. Eels will know if we can reverse recent bad form against them in a few weeks

• Agreed. The Storm are clinical and the Rooters are ruthless. Consistently.

Until we come up to their level, the best we can be is 3rd.

• They'll be there

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…