Panthers the New Grubby NRL Team

I dont know about what others think but watching the Penrith Panthers last week against the Eels and in the 1st half against the Knights they are turning into a real grubby, dirty team with cheap shots on oppostion players, attempting to milk penalties, holding down and laying all over players trying to get up to play the ball, pushing players out of the way. Its a disgrace and chief behind it is James (Grubby) Maloney and his apprentice Nathan (Im the coach's son) Cleary.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Monto, every team, yes including the Eels does every within, and anything outside of the rules they can get away with to win a game of footy.

The Panthers are no different to anybody else, neither are we.

• Maybe correct Brett but the Panthers are blatantly obvious.

• Lol Maloney is the biggest grub alongside Gallen. He’s appalling to watch. And for him to complain about Moses milking penalties and should be sent for a HIA  he needs to look in his own back yard. Isaah Yeo was knocked out last week passed a HIA then gets cleaned up this week can’t sit up but passes a hIA wtf 

• Brett please you cant be serious.please

• Never onside the whole game ! 

• Anyone refs included who cant see Maloney continually attacking ther hgead of opposition players is blind. The commentators raved on adnauseum about player safety last week, ie the Jennings send off. Maloney does it week in week out

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Sivo needs to stay out of the gym and just concentrate on speed and agility drop 7-8 kilos while he's at it."
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Will you make me Milo and tuck me in grandpa?"
17 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"A fit and firing Sivo is more valuable than people seem to give credit on here. I haven't given up on him getting back. His last game in 2023  against the panthers was very good - he scored 4 tries but his backfield runs were also effective. He…"
30 minutes ago
aveel replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"He's garbage."
47 minutes ago
More…