Panthers squad for eels trial match

Panthers (squad): Api Koroisau, Brian To'o, Charlie Staines, Dylan Edwards, Isaah Yeo, James Fisher-Harris, Jarome Luai, J'maine Hopgood, Kurt Capewell, Liam Martin, Matt Burton, Matt Eisenhuth, Moses Leota, Nathan Cleary, Paul Momirovski, Spencer Leniu, Stephen Crichton, Tyrone May, Viliame Kikau

EELS TBA

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• I wonder if Jake Arthur will get any game time.

Would be nice to see him take Moses spot.

Scott

• Seriously  Scott. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Why does Scott sign off on every post.....after all the post heading has a name in it......can he be banned as a serial waster of space if it happens at say 3 levels?

1. Signing off.....waste of space

2. Football opinions.....waste of space

3. Deliberately trolling certain players......waste of time and space.

I know you cannot ban him Bem and Monts but you are empowered to remove his posts and blogs......surely a waste of space justifies this......think of all the sensible posters that Dreggsie scares off!

• Any offensive posts or posts that are obviously done to start trouble, will be and have been deleted.

There are certain serial pests who are getting the majority of their posts deleted on a daily basis.

My hope is they get the message and stop it before further action is taken.

• If a person isn’t being directly insulting or abusive to other members and just stating their footy opinion, and the post doesn’t want to be debated or replied to by others, then why isn’t a post just left by others to go through to keeper ?

• As it should be macy.

There are no issues with posts like that but there is a big difference between somones opinion and someone saying things intentionally to cause arguments. 

If someone posts their opinion in a well thought out manner and someone takes exception to it, then the person who takes exception needs to respond in a civil manner or their post gets deleted. 

• Yep thanks BEM. In this case for eg Scott just seems to be wondering since it’s a trial whether Jakob will get any more game time. Simple.

• This reply was deleted.
                    • No Brissy, I'm not the one who follows everything you write, your the one that always responds to what I say so aren't you the one looking for an argument?

You are lucky to still be a member here and if it wasn't for the soft moderators you wouldn't be.

You love Moses and Arthur, great, I get the picture just like everyone on here sees too, doesn't mean I have to agree with that.

You come across very desperate Brissy.

Cheers,

Scott

• Ok thanks Brissy.

Didn't realise you had to be in top30 to get a bit of game time in a trial though.

its a good opportunity to give others a go and see - after all we only have 27 I think.

obviously its Moses spot -and I doubt Scott meant otherwise but hey it's his opinion.

brissy you are a great poster on here so I think not worth getting caught up on tackling the man v ball kinda thing - it's too stressful :)

• 😉 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Fiddy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Eels will win in a very close, ugly game"
2 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"No, but, this is the right of passage for a lot of fullbacks... "
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"He's got no heart.
He always goes for the easy option first doesn't run hard doesn't use his size.Hes a110 kg guy playing like an 85 kg guy.Hes still slow after doing a off season with Roger Fabri.
I don't think that changes he's the classic guy…"
17 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Eels by 18"
20 minutes ago
More…