Pangai jnr

Apparently called Roosters to see if they had room under their sambrero, surprisingly they knocked him back.We could let a couple go surely, he'd be a great addition to our pack.Evans and Takas can go, or even sign for less to fit him in ala Roosters.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tin Tim

I agree with you re Evans. We need him for his size--height which gives our players a psychological boost and the opposition the opposite. I don`t know too much about this Pangi chappy but he does not seem all that tall? If he plays with aggression it may not matter. But we need big blokes ie tall blokes in the forwards.

• Hi Robert can you post a blog yet? Just go to top of screen where it says Menu. There are 3 lines next to it. Click on and scroll down to Post and  then click on. If you can already post  ignore this message. Best wishes always Parrakeet. X

• Apparently the Warriors have put in a big offer for Kane Evans. If so means Parra will out scouting for a prop.

I think PTJ see,s himself as a lock or edge player. And i agree his not a genuine prop.18 mths ago the greats of our game were saying his a million dollar player, and he was playing awesome.

So if he is available for the right price, 650k, BA should have a look at him and then decide if he fits into Parras game. Also BA and staff seem to have the knack of bringing the best out of certian style of players.

• Young props Hughes and Hollis, seem to be coming along nicely Come 2021 they will be pushing for a taste of FG. Probably not a full season, just pop them in for the easey games and gauge where there at.Also young Schneider could be keen for a look.

• Gp In his seven or eight as head coach excepting this year when and who did Arthur develop a certain style of player?

I hope the Eels can hold on to Evans. He is a forward whos size is needed. If he is let go, Arthur will probably go back to the future and develop midget front-rowers- "a certain style of players." as he has done in the past.

• Parrakeet : Thanks for that information. I have been wanting that for quite a while. I have tried it and it seems to work. However, I can`t find the word Menue on the page at all. I do see the three "lines" and it seems to work OK from there.

Thanks very much again .you. advice is much appreciated.

• Hi Robert just keep going up page  till you get to the top sometimes past advertising stuff. Go above this and you will see Menu. It's easier to see from the comments page than front page of Ieyedeel. Good luck. Pk

• Eggy I think you have been sniffing your own farts again.

Pangai is a dog that only plays well when in front or has small stationary (or on the ground) players to hit.

I can see why people think Trent Robinson has brains as a coach.

• TPJ caught with OMC bikies and breaching the teams covid rules.  Anyone that wants this clown is kidding themselves. A BIG NO FROM ME. Bad attitude!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Axel replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Disjointed and many dropped balls . Let's see what they serve up tomorrow "
3 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Are there any hillsongers there anymore 🤔🤷‍♀️"
9 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Oh we will miss out sure as anything !!!!
we are as slow as a pensioner at the newsagent getting all their lotto tickets done "
11 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"That's half the squad 😂😂"
30 minutes ago
More…