Page Issues

Hey all is anyone else having page issues. Click on next page on blogs and goes back to top of page.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes. Happens on my laptop, and I've tried several browsers with same issue. On the IPad it is fine. 

• Yep on my phone this happens

• Cheap equipment or need to delete the app and reinstall it, or delete the cookies and maintance scan. 

• A few times on phone

• #shitkuntsite

• Try clearing your cache and cookies then reloading the site. I can't replicate it on my end.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Him saying it's an attitude problem is like saying we will be taxed and die. It's as obvious as obvious as anything's ever been.  We've had an attitude problem for decades.  In my opinion it's because 

a) we don't recruit any leaders from winning…"
4 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Simonsson 'decent job', really? The guy is barely first grade material. He isn't all there, you can see the cogs spinning in his head. Not saying being a professional athlete is easy, but there is so much more out there. The only hope for Simonsson…"
6 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"" I dated a cousin of blaizes," 

What was his name ? Can he play footy too ? "
14 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Luais a great example. Many on here will say he's shit and overated , blah blah blah, but he's leaps and bounds more effective than Brown on a week to week basis . But dare say Browns overated and wow, won't you go down like a lead baloon. It's…"
17 minutes ago
More…