Well, with the only real game that matters this round already done and the Eels holding a handy for and against lead over the second place Knights they could very well finish the round in first position.

So this blog is essentially for any game discussions over this weekend.

Go nuts (not too nuts).

I'm sure there will be plenty of further discussion regarding referees and rule changes. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You gotta love a blonde Carlo, I have a thing for them and apparently it's obvious.  At a bar one night a women offered to buy me a drink and proceeded to tell me I like blondes, I asked her how she knew and she told me my eyes light up every time one walks by.

• We are luminescent !!! Esp smart ones 

• She was brunette and the fact she offered to buy me a drink tells you she hit every branch when she fell out of the ugly tree.

• Tad left because of all the crudeness. Snake left because there was not enough crudeness. The irony.

• Ha ha sounds about right.

• Nrl and fox telecast are doing a great job resurrecting the nrl great product !

loving sound and the crowd cardboard cutouts! Be great to see a few cardboard cut outs of Ricky in the BnG smack bang in front row, like the passenger he was :) 

• Omg mace that is GOLD !!!

yes !!! We need cut outs of him and Clayton’s Kearney at our games 

I’ll pay for them - how are you missy xxxx

• Haha same about kearny x

wide eyed blank face lights on no one home kearny hahaha

Cranky Ricky all decked out in pirtek!

Lots going on x thanks. You?

footy helps to feel a bit normal huh?

• Always  a bloody dilemma rickys raiders or the ref smiths team ... decisions decisions 

wonder how all the big blokes in this will cope and how Bellamy will come up with some other way to control the tempo without sleeping on players 

*nope that early try against the storm was too enjoyable ... it would be nice to see them get thumped just bloody once 

• Big old Asofa - Solomona is really struggling after 6mins. These new rules are going to make big blokes who lack lateral movement and fitness obsolete.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
31 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
3 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…