Open letter to the players.

Please add to this with your comments in hope the note gets to the team.

Dearest Eels representatives, 

Every week we turn up and follow the team. We pay good money to wear parra merchandise. We punish our children by giving them false belief that they are following a winning team. We have all helped in increasing club membership. That's good money that probably pays your wages. We pack out the new stadium despite our terrible performance. Again, good money spent. We are the most passionate fans in the league. We do our best to support the team continuously. 

So I ask you, what more do you want us to do? How else can we help put an end to this misery? We give the club as much as we possibly can. 

"Stick by us" just doesn't cut it anymore. Not after 20+ years of the team not showing any signs of winning a premiership. Give us 1 reason why we should stick by you?

It's about time you give back to us.  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ponga any day 

• This reply was deleted.
  • I pretty sure the fact that i will always stick with the eels, even after 20 years of mediocrity served on a few ugly spoons, means that i hate myself more than the missus

• Agree Poppa BA is a major failure, but he won't acknowledge that and nor will mangment.

By the end of June i think we will have 3 more losses and maybe some big scores put on us, had Bernie waited i doubt BA woul have been resigned.

With BA as coach we will struggle to attract marquee players, or will pay major overs.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

JB. Prints of Parra replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"What I could see happening is Lomax to the Chooks and Suaalii to the Eels "
14 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Can anyone actually see this happening. Lomax at the Eels? "
21 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
37 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yes Bup makes a compeling case...."
47 minutes ago
More…