On a serious note

Ray Price Fundraiser

We are calling all our Parramatta Eels friends, fans and followers to show their support for Parramatta Eels Hall of Famer and 4-time Premiership winner Ray Price.

An online fundraising auction and donation platform has been set up to support our former Blue & Gold captain with all proceeds from the online fundraising auction to go towards our Eels legend.

There are a range of items available for auction including various signed framed jerseys, personally signed memorabilia, unique experiences, signed lithographs, artwork and much more!

To bid, visit the auction site here, bid on some of the fantastic sporting memorabilia and auction items available.

You can also donate with all proceeds going towards Ray Price.

This event is being managed by Pro Sports Memorabilia, Rotary Castle Hill and supported by the Parramatta Eels. 

Website is here

https://www.givergy.com.au/priceysmegaauction/?controller=home

Just to help out a legend of the club.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's great that you Rentboys are in your 70s means not long to go. 

• Longer than you FWF.

Rattetite is back.

• Just like clockwork, Sir Col comes in to help his boyfriend again.

Typical, just like they are too cowardly to risk money when they bet they are also 

too gutless to fight their own battles.

Once again this blog is about the Legend Ray Price and Poppa and Sir Col want to make it about themselves. 

They must live sad, lonely lives if they crave this attention this much.

• And so ends another episode of Days of our Lives.

Tune in on Tuesday for the series finale, will Josh d finally express his love for Bang Bang?

Will Bang Bang tell Josh d he has been seeing another man, Al Hunt.

Will Bang Bang tell Al and Josh that she is pregnant?

Who is the father? or could there be another man in Bang Bangs life, all will be revealed tomorrow, stay tuned.

• LOL.....one of your best Mick.

With Bam Bam involved I am not sure if it is days of our lives or the Flintstones..... Sluggo may get interested if Dino gets a guernsey?

• Orrrf Seazon, you gotta love it. 😉

• We are trying our best to entertain the mob Jeely.....glad your loving it.....we were starting to feel unappreciated lol

• Im getting to the stage that good old Bang Bang and Green Apple would probably Do me IN . Then again probably just the Green Apple. That being the case . The Demise of an other old Bastard will it seems make certain individuals Happy Chappies . As for the Blog topic met pricey many time during his playing days . All i can say is All the best to him and his wife.very hard times for all concerned 

• Your right we behaved badly so I deleted all my comments. 

• How and why .Fuckum 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Billy Big Ears replied to Poppa's discussion Style of Football to play
"Finally somebody worked what the hell happened to me .thankya thankya thankya Sir Col"
6 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to Poppa's discussion Style of Football to play
"Should have named yourself Kotter, then we could give you a proper Welcome back."
33 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to Poppa's discussion Style of Football to play
"LOL - if he was well mannered and at the Nursing Home no wonder he got hit over the head trying to knock some sense into him."
37 minutes ago
"So you must have said - Did someone say KFC, which raised the angst in others and they hit you over the head with the bucket.
You are giving me angst son, settle down."
39 minutes ago
More…