Offman

If Josh Hoffman wants to play first grade my advice is get to the ball to Sivo.

Playing outside Gennings the winger can get a little under used, I think Gennings likes to back himself a little too much.

I think forming a combo that gives Sivo plenty of ball may work in Hoffman's favour. Not saying Hoffman is better than Gennings or there are no other centre's coming through who deserve a spot, I just want to see Sivo get into some space, so we can see what he can do.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You mean Mennings, Micahel not George

• Yes.

I assume Hoffman will play the same side M Gennings played.

I wonder how much ball Sivo would get if he was outside Taka. 

• I think he will replace Mennings, and I believe Sivo, will benefit from that. Remember Semi not seeing the ball outside of Mennings, well that hasn't changed. Michael, just loves backing himself, and it's good when he is on, but it doesnt really do anything but nullify the winger, when he isnt on his game.

• Hoffman’s claim to fame is his finishing ability 

• Jennings should not be playing first grade, I will back hoffman to do his job, Sivo should see a lot more ball not having the hog inside him.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"He looks like someone trying to save his job, he's done it before by saying things praising wise.
2020 it was bouncing into the changing rooms ready to go, then get lapped in the 2nd half to Souths. or today when he said the players never blame the…"
9 minutes ago
BEM replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I get that Carlo.
I have contemplated not wearing my Eels jersey in public but fuck what anyone else thinks."
10 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"They'll be like "oh there is nobody better? Oh damn, guess we just have to keep BA now and let him do as he pleases while he doesn't speak up to us if we want to do something we want to, shucks""
11 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Shoulda coulda woulda "
12 minutes ago
More…