Offman

If Josh Hoffman wants to play first grade my advice is get to the ball to Sivo.

Playing outside Gennings the winger can get a little under used, I think Gennings likes to back himself a little too much.

I think forming a combo that gives Sivo plenty of ball may work in Hoffman's favour. Not saying Hoffman is better than Gennings or there are no other centre's coming through who deserve a spot, I just want to see Sivo get into some space, so we can see what he can do.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You mean Mennings, Micahel not George

• Yes.

I assume Hoffman will play the same side M Gennings played.

I wonder how much ball Sivo would get if he was outside Taka. 

• I think he will replace Mennings, and I believe Sivo, will benefit from that. Remember Semi not seeing the ball outside of Mennings, well that hasn't changed. Michael, just loves backing himself, and it's good when he is on, but it doesnt really do anything but nullify the winger, when he isnt on his game.

• Hoffman’s claim to fame is his finishing ability 

• Jennings should not be playing first grade, I will back hoffman to do his job, Sivo should see a lot more ball not having the hog inside him.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
1 minute ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
14 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
28 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
1 hour ago
More…