NRL Grand Final 2020

West Tigers fan group has just posted best wishes to the Panthers.  Now that brought a tear to my eye.   Ivan Cleary admitted for first time the other day how much stress this caused him and his family last year.   I hope this is the beginning of healing on both sides. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's it, back every team in the comp and you'll never be upset :D

• If we can have Constructive Criticism we can have Healthy Hatred.

Haven't you ever heard of an Unhealthy Love?

• Col life has simplified me. I hated Manly and Bulldogs now I like them.  I enjoy watching some of their players play. 

• I dont like either of the clubs. I didnt mind Western Suburbs and Balmain back in the old days. 

• I like to rank the other 15 teams each year based on my level of hatred towards them. 0 being a rainbow and unicorn filled love. 10 being a burning in the fires of hell hatred. At the moment they are all fluctuating between 9.9 and 10.

• Well thought out and reasoned reply Meelk.

Keep this up and Poppa will be chasing you as a guest speaker at The Nursing Home.

• Sorry Parakeet, i tried but i just dont care, id rather the fued continue and they try to rip each other apart on the field. Preferable just before they play us.  Its footy a gladiator sport not the local love in at Hillsong.

• Fair enough Blue Eel I just posted because I got sick of reading JAC to Eels.  Plus it's a not so long off season. I hear where your coming from as Im  not interested in SOO.

• I don't like either but happen to be friends with Gus so I hope Panthers win for all the work he put in from 2012 onwards.   Still have this feeling that Storm will strangle the life out of the Panthers and bore us to tears by second half as they churn out the victory ... 

• Paul Taylor the five year plan turned into 10. Gus left and the Panthers made it to GF  within 1 year. He moved 2 coaches on so his ego could look like he was achieving something. The smart thing he did was employ IC the first time. Being a friend do  you ever get a word in? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I think the Eels peaked in 2022 and are on the download slide. If nothing changes we will be bottom 3 and another spoon in the near future."
5 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I think the next 3 games will decide Brad's future at the Eels. His team know he is under pressure from the media and a poor performance from them will be his death knell."
15 minutes ago
"Wrong. Matt Arthur is playing in the 9 because he earned the right. Mett is a very smart player.
So is Hands and he should be the run on 9 in FG."
35 minutes ago
"I agree with ya bud. Junior stated iam the 10 and will wear the 10. Starting or off the bench.
If Ethan is starting as the halfback then he is in the 7."
56 minutes ago
More…