NRL Grand Final 2020

West Tigers fan group has just posted best wishes to the Panthers.  Now that brought a tear to my eye.   Ivan Cleary admitted for first time the other day how much stress this caused him and his family last year.   I hope this is the beginning of healing on both sides. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rather see the feud continue so we see a bit of Biff *NEXT YEAR*sigh*

Then again all clubs should be barracking for ANY team except the Storm imo.

• I'm confused. So is he on the bus or off it? Where is the bus anyway?

Ah screw them both. Bunch of cats anyway.

• The way its playing out i think his driving the bus by remote.

• Who cares?

• The Pennies?

• Exactly Col.

I hate Penrith and I hate Melbourne. I hate the Wests Tigers as well. I couldn't give a flying about whether some dopey inbred looking coach from one of those clubs  has kissed and made up with the cork soakers from the previous shit club he was employed at.

I'm looking forward to the GF for one reason only; One of those low life clubs will be getting beat and I will be focusing on their pain and disappointment and will take much comfort from the fact that they may as well not have bothered. As for the winners - I'll be paying them no attention whatsoever. I will be going to bed that night comfoted by the fact that at that very moment one club and it's supporters will be wollowing in a bottomless pit of disappointment. I will sleep well and have wonderful dreams.

THIS is a good, healthy hatred :)

Go Parra :)

• This reply was deleted.
        • Kram no such thing as healthy hatred.  I have watched GF all my life regardless of who is playing.  Hatred just makes you bitter. I don't mind most teams. I can assure you if Panthers loose they will be grateful to have made it to big dance and will have experience for  next year. With success comes jealousy and hate. I  even respect the Storm now as they are the benchmark. 

• GO PARRA

Right, Pennykeet?

• I like the Warriors too. Don't mind the Dragons. My father followed Norths and my uncle took me to South's games as a child. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
5 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
9 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
34 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
1 hour ago
More…