NRL Bubble: Manly out!!!

With all NRL teams back in the "bubble", Manly have been cut from the competition because as we know Manly are pricks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm sorry prof. Daz I don't like it.

• I though we had an agreement? You've broke the truce. 

• Daz, are you Okay mate?

• Steve, I trialed this joke on my older half-bro Manly fan  and have not heard back from him. Maybe I killed him. Send the doctors. Not for him. For me. 

• 6867097654?profile=RESIZE_930xIt's alright

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/6867097654?profile=RESIZE_930x
  • Daz, I think you need to leave the comedy to the professionals. ;)

• I know, it's a travesty. 

• Stop sniffing glue son. You need a safer hobby more suited to your talents-  ie tiddlywinks 

• Hahaha

• It's just you and me, Frank. We always knew it would come to this. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Fox League from Fox Sports
September 13th, 2023 1:55 pm
The NRL is set to introduce a new rule to give clubs a 10 day window to convince players to backflip when they sign contracts with rival clubs.

The changes to the salary cap and NRL contract…"
42 seconds ago
LB replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"But saying the players are hurt and that is why they didn't perform to BA simply saying the were rubbish made them look like idiots. I agree Frank, they are playing a brave face for access but it made them look stupid."
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"They are the type of WOKE blokes who will only call out that single white guy when the cops storm a drug house.
Forget the fact the other 8 were ethnic. Freaking cucks."
8 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"That entire site relies on access to the coach and the players.
They will just take it up the tail pipe every day before they say a single negative word about the coach. They know if they criticise him, BA will kill off their access the vindictive…"
14 minutes ago
More…