A number of lesser profile players have made moves in recent days and rumours persist we will see even bigger names packing their bags before Sunday.

Parramatta are desperate to lure Broncos prop Matt Lodge back to Sydney - the sooner, the better.

They want him before the June 30 cut-off.

The Warriors have also thrown huge cash at the in-form front-rower for a deal beginning in 2020.

The Eels are also interested in Penrith centre Waqa Blake, while the Panthers will listen to offers for Reagan Campbell-Gillard.

Complicating matters is the fact Blake is on a long-term deal and RCG is on big coin.

But Penrith are willing to do business, particularly if it means they get Tyrone Peachey back from the Titans.

Manly have put the 'for sale' sign on unwanted playmaker Kane Elgey, while out-of-favour prop Lloyd Perrett is welcome to find a new home.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Few names there I’d loveee to have at Parra!!!

• Not lodge -

smh reporting tonight we have withdrawn from race. 

Going after welsh

• Lodge is too perfect for us. Welch is a good but doesn’t take us to the next level. We need both of them if that’s ever an option. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • RCG is in big money at the Panthers that is why they are trying to offload him, $350k you say, ha ha ha it's medication time, medication time. Yu would have to at least double that 

• Kerr being shopped by Dragons, he’s a lump n can play

RCG be perfect but $ 

• Welsh would be a good pick up but storm 100% won’t rekease  him mid season after balancing the books and moving on a few and bringing in a few , 

I have this feeling we will snap up Perrett for no 30 spot which is just another plodder 

• I heard JT is going to fox sports. Watch this space

• Apparently RCG is still open to offers.

He would be my choice.

• Absolutely, his leg speed would complement Junior & Nathan Brown perfectly.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Well Lomax will be a lot more expensive, Carty would have been on minimum for most of the time and probably only 350/400 now. Carty is not that marketable unless he sell himself attached to the coach LOL"
2 minutes ago
"Thanks Hoe, agree with what you said.
I tried to specifically generalise about player valuations and use Lomax as an example. To answer Sluggo who was taking the piss, I can accept the premise he is making but I personally had overlooked Waqa as an…"
6 minutes ago
"Well thought out and expressed Slippery.... you raise good points about circumstantial valuations."
19 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Our dominant half is getting older and if we lose Sanders, there is no real alternative. 
Our forwards are getting older as well.
Our "premiership window" is closing fast so we need quality experienced players now instead of waiting to see if the…"
31 minutes ago
More…