NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heard this a few months back

• I'd be interested to see their take on our jersey designs. Hoping they stick with the 1986 strip we had this year. I wouldn't mind seeing them add a 1970s inspired design for retro round this year.

• Do you know what colours they might be going to use?

• Aren't they locked in to the current jersey for another year? I thought the NRL mandated a minimum 2 years between jersey changes?

• Sweet. Look forward to the $$$ rolling in.

Parra should be making money, not losing it or calling for mumma's (League's club) teets to bail out the football club. We should have the best facilities and sport science dept to make sure we are getting the most out of our potential.

Top players should be banging the door down to come in. This is what I envisage for our club.

• PFOTH, we are currently building a state of the art centre of excellence at Kellyville, our rehab and S&C staff are some of the best in the league given our relatively low rate of non-contact injuries.

The Football club is on the verge of becoming self-reliant and would have been a lot closer had COVID not hit this year. The football club is also part-funding the centre of excellence. 

• Could you imagine how much higher those ratings would be if we were successful 😩

• Friday March 12 ( Friday nights are Suncorp nights ) 

Brisbane Broncos vs Parramatta Eels, 7:30pm at Suncorp Stadium

• I'm there baby

• Awesome. So the leak was correct about everything just the venue was wrong. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
6 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
10 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
36 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
1 hour ago
More…