NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The 'rona will be back next year when it cools down. The draw will likely change once it spreads again. 

• And Sutton is the referee

• His dumbass brother isn't the boss anymore, I wouldn't expect him to get as many big games as he did last year.

Hopefully he drops a few spots in the ref hierarchy too.

• How many Thursday night games will Channel 9 load us with and no Sunday games at home.

• We rate our heads off

• EELS SNARE TV RATINGS TITLE

The Parramatta Eels have won the title as the season’s most watched NRL club on Fox Sports and Kayo.

The Eels had an average audience of 378,000 — more viewers than any of their NRL or AFL rivals thanks to their fanatical blue and gold army in Sydney’s west — up 10 per cent on last year. OzTAM ratings also reveal Parramatta as the most watched football team in any code on pay TV and free-to-air TV.

“Having an average of 378,000 viewers on Fox and Kayo each week is a phenomenal result and a testament to our members and fans who support our club with pride,” Eels chief executive Jim Sarantinos said. “It’s also a terrific outcome for our sponsors. We are by no means done and plan to build in 2021.”

Melbourne Storm came in second on 360,000, with Sunday’s opponents Penrith eighth with 330,000. The Gold Coast Titans and the New Zealand Warriors finished equal-last with an average of 271,000 viewers.

The round-six Roosters v Eels game was the most watched pay TV game, with an average audience of 507,000. The second-highest was Sonny Bill Williams’ comeback for the Roosters against the Raiders on a Saturday night in round 17.

NRL TV RATINGS
        TOP 8
        1 Eels 378,000
        2 Storm 360,000
        3 Rabbitohs 354,000
        4 Raiders 350,000
        5 Roosters 345,000
        6 Broncos 343,000
        7 Wests Tigers 338,000
        8 Panthers 330,000

BOTTOM 8
        9 Cowboys 315,000
        10 Sharks 314,000
        11 Knights 313,000
        12 Sea Eagles 306,000
        13 Dragons 297,000
        14 Bulldogs 287,000
        15 Titans 271,000
        16 Warriors 271,000
        *Fox Sports & Kayo figures

Biggest swinging dick in Australian Sport.

Our marketing department needs to pull out its finger and bring in sponsor do$h!!!! They should be all over these figures, pumping emails and calls out. Get on the fucking phones!!!

Can anyone imagine where we could be with a banner or two? We're not there unless tickets to Parra games are being sold on the black market. That's when you know you've made it.
        • We need to get rid of Aland quick smart and sign a a multinational company as a spoonsor looking for maximum exposure in the ANZ market. Aland have served their purpose since the 2016 salary cap breaches and especially after their CEO was found guilty of drug possession arlier this year. 

• Calm your farm, PFOTH, I am reliably informed the club has secured more sponsors at a greater monetary value for 2021 than they had this year and they'll be announcing them over the pre-season.

• Super, any word on who will be manufacturing the jerseys from 2021? And when this infomration will be released by the club?

• I've heard Macron are firming. It would be their first foray into the rugby league world but they've been manufacturing soccer jerseys for decades.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
37 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
42 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
43 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
1 hour ago
More…