NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not surprising, the NRL will want to cash in on Kevin Walters first game in charge at the Broncos, and who better to generate a big crowd and huge ratings than the Eels at home at BankWest on a Friday night ?

• Thought the exact same thing. Which is why I made the blog. Logic behind it for sure. 

• Let's hammer the nags, send em to the glue factory 

• This reply was deleted.
          • I reckon Bulldogs in the top 4

• Dogs won't make the top 8 

• He's just trolling 

• You left the S out at the beginning Brettles. Im Strolling.

• I reckon they will make top 4. Trent Barrett is the reason the Panthers did so well. Not Cleary

• They are coming from a long way back, a new coach, new halves pairing, it will take time to gel. They will improve next year but won't make the 8 and are no chance at top 4 for at least a couple of years. 

• Agreed HKF, Barrett had a decent team at Manly and failed. I still am not convinced it will work; v different to being assistant to head coach. C'bury have backed him which is good....will be interesting.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
8 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
8 hours ago
More…