NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not surprising, the NRL will want to cash in on Kevin Walters first game in charge at the Broncos, and who better to generate a big crowd and huge ratings than the Eels at home at BankWest on a Friday night ?

• Thought the exact same thing. Which is why I made the blog. Logic behind it for sure. 

• Let's hammer the nags, send em to the glue factory 

• This reply was deleted.
          • I reckon Bulldogs in the top 4

• Dogs won't make the top 8 

• He's just trolling 

• You left the S out at the beginning Brettles. Im Strolling.

• I reckon they will make top 4. Trent Barrett is the reason the Panthers did so well. Not Cleary

• They are coming from a long way back, a new coach, new halves pairing, it will take time to gel. They will improve next year but won't make the 8 and are no chance at top 4 for at least a couple of years. 

• Agreed HKF, Barrett had a decent team at Manly and failed. I still am not convinced it will work; v different to being assistant to head coach. C'bury have backed him which is good....will be interesting.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
22 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
29 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I wonder if the have Lomax on Right and move Penisini to left. Penisini is a Centre that can adapt, where Lomax has the pass that has him needed on the right.
But I think Lomax would be happy as long as it is Centre in a good team."
47 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think the club  is doing the right thing not paying 600 k to  800k for a good first grade player that can boost our chances of winning comp when they can sign 3 or 4 players for the same money that may boost our chances of winning a reserve grade…"
54 minutes ago
More…